The legacy Nurse Call system lacked many reporting features. The reporting features that where there needed specialist knowledge to prepare, and could take hours to run!
Some of the reports implemented are (with sample data presented in the images above)
- Percentage of calls attended to within the goal response time (5 minutes)
- Summary report of all call bells and their response times. Escalation paths are highlighted
- Distribution of call bells by time (to help access demand and allocate staffing)
- Noise report to help identify faulty call points and eliminate false positive reporting
- Open Point Summary to help identify configuration errors in the Nurse Call system and faulty call points