if you’ve been hacked, you’re not alone!
Did you know ?
- Over 70% of WordPress sites are vulnerable to hacker attacks.
- Over 50% of vulnerabilities are introduced via 3rd party plugins, not WordPress itself.
- Most Small-Medium businesses do not have a backup of their website.
response. removal. recovery.
If you’ve been hacked, my team and I are here to help. With over 10 years experience in WordPress development and management, I have recovered many website attacks, and promptly assisted clients to the secure their WordPress site to reduce the risk of future hacking attempts.
Malware removal and hack recovery includes:
- Removing malware code from your website that may be redirecting users to other sites, stealing information, sending spam email or publishing unwanted content.
- Finding the source and removing the vulnerability.
- Securing your website to minimise the risk of future attacks.
- Advice, recommendations and courses of action to further help reduce vulnerabilities.
- Guidance and strategy to ensure a fast recovery in the event of a future attack.
act now and get back online
Give me a call for an obligation free discussion.